ISO 9001 – Quality Management Certification
Organizations that have adopted the principles of ISO 9001 often realize considerable improvements in their day-to-day operations, with business gains.
ISO 9001 Certification is not just suitable for large organizations but also small businesses that will benefit from adopting efficient Quality Management System that will save time and cost, improve efficiency and improve customer relationships.
|Benefits of ISO 9001 certification to your organization:
- Improved performance of affected processes
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Demonstrated compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- In some countries mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Reduced operating costs related to waste, rework and non-value added activities
- Provides continual assessment and improvement
- Increased market share as a certified organization
- Maintaining satisfied customers and gaining potential customers
- Puts forward true value through enhancement of marketing opportunities
||Benefits of ISO 9001 certification to your customers:
- Improved quality and service
- Quality assurance
- On time delivery
- Right first time approach
- Fewer returned products and complaints
- Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality
ISO 9001 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as TUV who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, will issue an ISO 9001 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Quality Management System performed on a tri-annual basis.