OHSAS 18001 Certification
OHSAS is an internationally accepted standard which aim at the development of a framework that assess and audit the occupational health and safety management system within the organization. The standard has been accepted organization globally to achieve the best accreditation in the management of the health and safety risks associated with the staffs at the workplace.
The organization seeking for the standard should need to meet the following guidelines:
- Identification of the health and safety hazards
- Compliance with the legal rules and guidelines
- Availability of resources, and fulfill the roles and responsibility of the standard
- Performance evaluation and improvement of the standard
- Emergency preparedness
- Controls to reduce accident potential
For OHSAS 18001 certification in TUV, we offer consultation service from the highly experienced and skilled professional who serve the clients with the best training and the consultation service. In TUV, Africa we serve clients mostly in regions of.
The service is affordable and within the budget of SMES. We have successfully served various big and small sized enterprises with the implementation of the OHSAS standard. It provides an assurance to the employees for their safety and health within the working environment. The staff likes to work in a safe environment where their health and safety risk ism minimum. Thus, the implementation of the occupational health and safety management system will help to increase the overall performance of the organization.
The Benefits of OHSAS 18001 certification
- Gain competitive advantages in the global market
- Enhance health and safety working environment
- Enhance company image and brand reputation
- Continual improvement of organisational performance
- Encourage organisations to improve working environment with ensured health and safety for employees
- Demonstrate your commitment to health and safety towards company’s stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements
- Better management of health and safety risk and potentially reduced public liability