What are the changes?
The ISO 9001:2015 revision contains key improvements that include:
- A common high level structure and numbering system based upon Annex SL in line with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013
- A greater commitment from leadership
- An increased importance given to risk based thinking, moving away from classical corrective/preventative action
- A broader measurement, planning and implementation view
- More effective communication, driven through a communications strategy
Transition arrangements for current clients
TUV ISOQAR have been working behind the scenes to become one of only a handful of certification bodies who were working with UKAS on an ‘early adopter scheme’. This means we were well advanced in the transition process and received early formal accreditation.