In-House ISO Training
Our bespoke training programmes cover all aspects of ISO implementation and auditing. TUV have run ISO training courses throughout Ireland, the UK and Europe for government bodies, industry groups and multinational organisations.
We deliver training in a range of disciplines including:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management Training
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Training
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Training
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Training
- ISO 20001 – IT Services Training
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management Training
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity management Training
Why choose in-company training?
Our courses can be delivered at premises of your choice. We can tailor it to your organisation, spending time focused on your objectives. This ensures that your people learn best practices suited to your own organisation, in the setting where they will be using them. Our in-company courses are led by expert tutors who are skilled in both their subject matter and in the most effective ways for delegates to learn.
Programmes are priced by the day rather than by the delegate, enabling you to make savings for groups, and you can save on the travel and accommodation expenses too.
Choose in-company training if:
- you want to train a group of people
- you want the training tailored to your organisation and needs
- you want to reduce the level of risk to proprietary and confidential information.
- you want to save money on travel and accommodation